Thursday, December 18, 2008

Happy Holidays and Remember to Reconnect!

What I consider miracles that occur as a result or during the process of coaching include a deep sense of reconnection with ourselves. It still catches my breath, when I hear a client tell me how everything in her/his life is working out so beautifully and how they can correlate this flow to their coaching experience. It’s one of those things that I didn’t know about coaching and certainly, I didn’t really focus on during my training to become a coach. Ironically, it is all I focus on these days! When the client is reconnected to their true, authentic SELF, is when the miracles start rolling out.

So in this season of busyness, families and parties, I wish you all a deep sense of connection with your true SELF, so you can feel fulfilled, complete, and rejuvenated. Be well and happy holidays!

No comments: